Behind the Editor number 7!!!!!!

Hello, citizens of Rune-Midgard! Nika here!

Why am I so happy about the ninja nerf?
When I read the illusionist changelog, I found myself smiling stupidly.
But anyway...

I have changelogs to copy, and I've flipped through them from after the mega update to the current (the illusionist changelog that I'm overly happy about and I don't know why).
I copy the changelogs because I'm gonna highlight what needs to go on the wiki. I DO NOT POST THEM HERE as you've noticed.

Anyway, it's the first week of school so I'm on relax mode first. The hellish bit will start next week.
OOH and another update: Bean is an awesome Beanie. His apothecary was helpful. If only there was a post-WoE commend thing. HAHAHAHAHA

So that's all from me. I hope you guys enjoy your morning/afternoon/evening! Mwah~

Cheers!
~Nika

Comments

Popular Posts