Nika here.... /yawn

I'm sure you probably notice that I'm no longer posting any rants here.
I think I took them all out on my classmates, so I don't know what to say...
As of now, I can't play because my flash drive(s) suddenly disappeared.

YES. BOTH MY FLASH DRIVES CONTAINING THE CLIENT.

/sigh
and then I got scolded a few times for just finishing my projects in school, guys...

I GOT SCOLDED JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO EXCHANGE WORK AT HOME FOR SCHOOL WORK. WHAT?

Right now... I can't be active on the wiki, and like I told you, I have a companion on the wiki team.
I handed it over to him.
I just know he could do it.

Probably when Yoshi has new updates, I'm gonna update the pages I created, but if you guys want more guides, well... don't be afraid to tell me, okay?

Cheers!
~Nika

Comments

Popular Posts