Today (or tonight) on Behind the Editor... PART 2!

Gosh. How do I even...?

I was talking with GM Yoshi just now... and he said my blog has a guardian watching over it. I may not know who it is, but whoever you are...

... thank you.
I've never had someone watch over something I'd often forget to write on. I already suspected Yoshi was the blog guardian, but he said he wasn't, so let's scratch that name off my list of potential guardians. HAHAHA
Anyway, I didn't expect to have someone tune in to this blog, especially when it's full of ranting. Thank you so much from the bottom of my koala heart. Please continue to watch over the blog. Pleaaaase~~

I know, it's weird that I'm talking to a mysterious person, but screw it. That person deserves a universe's worth of love!

Moving onto the next point...

LUK guide is still in the making. I know Yoshi asked me to do this DAAAAAYS ago, but come on. I have my own business to turn to. The wiki, I assure you, can be done over free time. Okay?

Next point...

.. um... I'm not sure if I'm going to put the guide on Strip and FCP on the wiki. I haven't gotten a go signal from Yoshi, so that's set aside.

For now, I'll work on the LUK guide. Okay?

Cheers!
~Nika


Comments

Popular Posts