Ding ding ding ding ding!

Hello peeps!

Welcome to Behind the Editor, the place where everything gets ranted about before new pages come up on the Glacial wiki! Here, you can read on what the hell is going on behind Editor Rieznika's process of possibly coming up with content for the wiki. You can also comment suggestions about new gear concepts or rant about how some parts of it suck.

It's okay. I'll listen.

Before I get to ranting, I must introduce myself. It's courtesy. Duh.
Ehem.
I hide under the name Maia Rieznika. No, I'm not Russian, I just pulled that name out of nowhere. I am one of the youngest players in the Glacial client, so you can definitely figure out who I am. I offered to help GMs Yoshi and Mimi with the wiki, since it's not really being noticed by us senpais.

That's all I can tell you. If you have suggestions, but you really can't bring yourself to suggest it to the GMs, don't be afraid to comment down here OR you can tell me in-game. I'm Kane Edwards or Rohiko Noguchi on Test.

Got it? Okay.

Cheers to the future posts!

~Editor Rieznika

Comments

Popular Posts