Today on Behind the Editor (numero tres!!)

Bruh.
I NEED MUSIC IN MY LIFE.
GOSH I CAN'T DO THIS N THE MIDST OF SILENCE. I SWEAR.

So.
Today in my morning class, my classmate made me drop my laptop.
LITERALLY
drop my laptop.
I was heartbroken at that time, and oh so desperate to be able to fix my laptop.
HE WAS LUCKY THE HARD DRIVE WASN'T BROKEN. IF IT WAS, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN OUT MY SCREWDRIVER AND SLIT HIS THROAT WITH IT. I SWEAR.
My dad's gonna kill me when he finds out my laptop was chipped.
I wanna cry dammit.
I gave my laptop so much love and care for the sake of not dropping it.
Now the touchpad is glitchy.
I fucking hate my friend.

NOW BACK TO THE WIKI WORLD...

has anyone read the latest changelog?
I ended up ranting on Facebook about it. Yoshi actually made a grave for the Shadow Jump skill wat D:
and he said the NPC is a filthy liar!
Why does Yoshi make such funny changelogs?
I have to admit though, they make me crack up when I'm down.
Good Yoshi.

So the wiki is once again updated.
Umm... I should really let someone handle the wiki for me. My system development is not going so well, and I
am
crying
inside.

So I'll continue my programming demise and I'll rant again soon.

Cheers!
~Nika

Comments

Popular Posts