Behind the editor number 5.

Hey guys, Nika here.

... well duh it's just you there Nika.

I KNOW YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME.

I know, it's been long since you guys have heard from me, and the last time I've ranted was...
... during the editing for the mega update.

It was a nosebleed.

Now back to my real life sitch.

I'm stressed still.
YES I KNOW IT'S BREAK TIME FOR ME SO I SHOULDN'T BE STRESSED BUT...
I celebrated my birthday alone. My boyfriend came late, so I only managed to spend an hour with him. :(
I'm still stressed because DUH WOE got me and Open Beta of Ragnarok Philippines started (late) on my birthday.
DUDE. IN TONIGHT'S WOE, SOMEONE ACTUALLY STOLE THE BERRIES THAT WERE MEANT FOR MY GUILDIE. -_-
... and last...
... I'm just done with my life.
My heart hurts.
My legs hurt (not because of what dirty shit you come up with, you pervert).
My life is literally killing me because my day this year didn't feel special at all.
I'm living in a pile of bullshit. LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE BULLSHIT.

/sigh

I think that there'll come a day where I'd just pass out and never be heard from again.
I'm (not) hoping that day will come, of course.

So that's all.
I haven't flipped through the changelogs yet.
I have yet to edit when I remember to do so.
... or else Yoshi's gonna have my ass again. -_-

Cheers!
~Nika

Comments

Popular Posts