So....

I checked the wiki today.

Someone returned the mistaken "card effect" column to the Monster Spawn wiki.

I didn't mean to write "You know damn well there's a giant card page on here" though... like word it out that way.

I'm so sorry, Ygg-oniichan :(

Oh well. Now that I don't have much to do except wait for the next discussion in Cisco, I will continue on the leveling guide as much as I can, and I'll still decide if I should post it on my blog or straight on the wiki.

ALSO!! ... I am still going through changelogs for the element table. So far... almost 0%... so I don't know if I'll be able to make the element table. I'll have to ask Ygg-oniichan to help me with that.

So that is it.

Ygg-oniichan, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR WRITING THAT COMMENT. I DIDN'T MEAN TO.
:"<

Please don't be mad at me.

Cheers!
~Nika

Comments

Popular Posts